It's time to say farewell

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
unsherlock
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

It's time to say farewell

Post by unsherlock »

Hello Everyone,

I want to start off by saying I have been with Nuclear Fallout for the past several years. Back in the golden days when CS 1.6 was actually popular. I have been with them ever since. From my CS 1.6 years, to my CSS years, to my TF2 years, and now to my Garry's Mod years. But each year my Community grew and grew and grew. We are at the point where NFOservers can not handle our mechanics, custom content, and influx in playerbase. For the past several years I have received nothing but excellence with the support team and especially John. I believe in the past several years I have only had on point in time where I was extremely upset and this was never resolved to this day. But all in all, Nuclear Fallout has been the housing for my Community and I will never ever forget how much growth and time we have put into using nfo's services. Nuclear Fallout certainly has the highest customer support satisfaction with probably the quickest response times I have ever seen in my life. They will do anything in their power just to make sure everyone is as happy as can be. But overall the reason I am deciding to move away from NFO is purely due to performance reasons. I can not continue to pay high rates just to achieve superior performance when I could simply go somewhere else that I have found for the same price but with a lot more physical specifications. We will be making the switch fairly soon. I will certainly miss your services.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: It's time to say farewell

Post by Edge100x »

You have me scratching my head, since we have some of the lowest prices, particularly for CS 1.6 servers and for VDSes. We also have some of the fastest available hardware, so it's not really possible to outgrow us. Make sure to contact us directly so that we can discuss this.

I will need to move this from Testimonials, since it's not really a testimonial.
It'sRandinator
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by It'sRandinator »

We are at the point where NFOservers can not handle our mechanics, custom content, and influx in playerbase.
That makes no sense whatsoever. I doubt you could use all that bandwidth for servers..
But overall the reason I am deciding to move away from NFO is purely due to performance reasons.
Are you talking about dedi upgrades? RAM, drive configs?
doulos9
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by doulos9 »

See you when you come back.
unsherlock
New to forums
New to forums

Post by unsherlock »

@Edge - I believe this to be a testimonial strictly because of how great the service I have received has been. You, and your company has been nothing but help and my Community and I are extremely grateful for this. But the problem is, that we are receiving quite a bit of lag due to the large amount of content on our machines and its to the extent that it is unbearable. I don't believe it's a bandwidth issue. I believe it to be more of a Ram, and CPU issue. John, I can certainly submit a ticket and explain what I am looking for, where I am switching to and the specifications to see if maybe you are able to help me find a better deal with NFO. The specifications that I have found are the same exact price that I am paying now, with quite a bit more power. Would you like me to submit a ticket so we can speak further?
It'sRandinator
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by It'sRandinator »

So basically its the lack of a config. What you could do is ask for special parts, ex: more ram, 4 ssd config etc. You might need to do a 3-6 month money down thing. But you should ask, John.

I mean you won't find a better and stable network for this price range.

Keep us updated.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Don't guess! Have us take a look at it. Your problem may not actually be CPU or memory usage, or your thought for what might fix it might not actually work.