A few Kind Words

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
mastergoo
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

A few Kind Words

Post by mastergoo »

I love NFO Servers. Even when my group is barely using the server; I can never bring myself to shut the server down. The network is robust and I can transfer files in and out of the server at nearly a Gig and I have never heard a complaint about dropped packets from one of my NFO instances.

I use it for fun, but it has also become a great sandbox for personal education and development. There are a good variety geographical server locations to choose from, deployment is quick, and the support is top notch.

Recently my cPanel/WHM server hosting a number of blogs I admin took a dump and started dropping packets. I own a private Teamspeak server license and I host 4 sub servers. My reputation as a stable voice server host of 5 years was in serious jeopardy. I have never charged for these servers I have provided a few groups I am close to but I still felt bad my services were not stable anymore. At the last second, I thought of firing up a second NFO instance to host the TS server and the server instance was ready in 15 minutes. Within 25 minutes I had Teamspeak installed and my database and DNS moved over to NFO. There have been no complaints since the move to the new NFO instance. Thanks, NFO. - Crimson