Issue Loading Mods

Jay Wolffe
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Issue Loading Mods

Post by Jay Wolffe »

So im having a problem loading the mods onto the server. Ive been through the live support and they've helped me tremendously but said I needed to post here for this problem because its out of their knowledge. Ive loaded the mods in a file "Parameters.txt" and fixed them as I was told to. AKA no spaces or underscores or any of that stuff. Loaded the mods in the panel fine. But the problem is they wont load onto the server themself. Whenever I try to join as a player it pops a message saying the mods have been deleted and kicks me out. The mods are still there in the panel when I check afterwards though.
Caliban55
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Issue Loading Mods

Post by Caliban55 »

Jay Wolffe wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:30 pm So im having a problem loading the mods onto the server. Ive been through the live support and they've helped me tremendously but said I needed to post here for this problem because its out of their knowledge. Ive loaded the mods in a file "Parameters.txt" and fixed them as I was told to. AKA no spaces or underscores or any of that stuff. Loaded the mods in the panel fine. But the problem is they wont load onto the server themself. Whenever I try to join as a player it pops a message saying the mods have been deleted and kicks me out. The mods are still there in the panel when I check afterwards though.
Could you please post your server RPT file (and also your client RPT file, possibly also the parameter file) to check if the mods were loaded successfully with all dependencies?

Also, make sure that the mission file itself does not specify additional mod dependencies (which is usually the reason for the "deleted mods -> kick" message).
Jay Wolffe
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Jay Wolffe »

The RPT im looking through says nothing about the mods. Legit nothing just loads some arma addons then just stops and doesnt load the mods. I cant upload the RPT here for whatever reason but ill copy it and post it here as well.

This is the extension I use to try to load the mods. They have been altered to have no spaces or underscores as the previous support told me to do that. And they are the same as the mods on the box.

Code: Select all

-mod=@ACECompatRHSUSAF;@ace;@ACE3ExtensionAnimationsandActions;@ACE3ExtensionPlaceables;@ACECompatRHSArmedForcesoftheRussianFederation;@ACECompatRHSGREF;@ACECompatRHSUnitedStatesArmedForces;@ACECompatRHSUSAF;@ACEX;@Achilles;@ADVACESplint;@AdvancedRappelling;@AdvancedSlingLoading;@AdvancedTowing;@AdvancedUrbanRappelling;@ALiVE;@BoxloaderACEcompatability;@BoxLoaderVehicleinVehicleloading;@CBAA3;@ChernarusIsles;@ChortlesLHD;@CUPTerrainsCore;@CUPTerrainsCWA;@CUPTerrainsMaps;@CUPUnits;@CUPVehicles;@CUPWeapons;@EnhancedMovement;@ExplosiveOrdanceDisposalSuite;@F35BLightning2;@HellenicArmedForcesMod;@ImmersionCigs;@IslaAbramia;@MCCSandbox4;@NIArmsAllinOne;@NIArmsCore;@NSSAdminConsole;@RHSAFRF;@RHSGREF;@RHSSAF;@RHSUSAF;@SpyderAddons;@taskforceradio;@VortorskTerrain;@vurtualsMTVR;

Code: Select all

== c:\servers\jokers\exec_jokers.exe
== "c:\servers\jokers\exec_jokers.exe" -ip=74.91.116.88 -port=2302 -name=server -config=cfg\server.cfg -cfg=cfg\basic.cfg -profiles=cfg -filepatching -par=./parameters.txt -mod=@ACECompatRHSUSAF;@ace;@ACE3ExtensionAnimationsandActions;@ACE3ExtensionPlaceables;@ACECompatRHSArmedForcesoftheRussianFederation;@ACECompatRHSGREF;@ACECompatRHSUnitedStatesArmedForces;@ACECompatRHSUSAF;@ACEX;@Achilles;@ADVACESplint;@AdvancedRappelling;@AdvancedSlingLoading;@AdvancedTowing;@AdvancedUrbanRappelling;@ALiVE;@BoxloaderACEcompatability;@BoxLoaderVehicleinVehicleloading;@CBAA3;@ChernarusIsles;@ChortlesLHD;@CUPTerrainsCore;@CUPTerrainsCWA;@CUPTerrainsMaps;@CUPUnits;@CUPVehicles;@CUPWeapons;@EnhancedMovement;@ExplosiveOrdanceDisposalSuite;@F35BLightning2;@HellenicArmedForcesMod;@ImmersionCigs;@IslaAbramia;@MCCSandbox4;@NIArmsAllinOne;@NIArmsCore;@NSSAdminConsole;@RHSAFRF;@RHSGREF;@RHSSAF;@RHSUSAF;@SpyderAddons;@taskforceradio;@VortorskTerrain;@vurtualsMTVR; 

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_Server_x64
Exe timestamp: 2018/04/10 14:51:04
Current time:  2018/06/17 04:08:40

Type: Public
Build: Stable
Version: 1.82.144647

Allocator: c:\servers\jokers\Dll\tbb4malloc_bi_x64.dll [2017.0.0.0] [2017.0.0.0]
PhysMem: 32 GiB, VirtMem : 8192 GiB, AvailPhys : 24 GiB, AvailVirt : 8191 GiB, AvailPage : 23 GiB
=====================================================================

4:08:40 SteamAPI initialization failed. Steam features won't be accessible!
 4:08:40 String STR_MOD_LAUNCHER_ACTION not found
 4:08:40 Cannot register unknown string STR_3DEN_CAMERA_NAME
 4:08:40 Cannot register unknown string STR_DIFF_SCENE_ONLY
 4:08:40 Cannot register unknown string STR_DIFF_SCENE_AND_MAP
 4:08:41 Initializing stats manager.
 4:08:41 Stats config disabled.
 4:08:41 sessionID: 31a29b1ea0b36d34cae7bfb56ddfa732b327768c
 4:09:07 ErrorMessage: Data file too short 'c:\servers\jokers\@CUPVehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_rg31.pbo'. Expected 197273676 B, got 87379001 B
 4:09:07 Application terminated intentionally
ErrorMessage: Data file too short 'c:\servers\jokers\@CUPVehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_rg31.pbo'. Expected 197273676 B, got 87379001 B
Caliban55
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Caliban55 »

You can attach a file in the post, or use an external service like Dropbox, Pastebin to provide the RPT info.

The mod loading parameter can contain space and underscores (underscores are actually a good naming practise for mods), but they have to match the mod folders you uploaded to your server root folder (or whatever folder you specify in your -mod= parameter path). Spaces are usually best wrapped in quotes. On a Linux OS, ArmA content is usually provided all lower-case and has to use that naming scheme.

The RPT fragment you uploaded states an error with the CUPVehicles mod, the mod file you uploaded is corrupted and the server stops. Try to upload the mod again and make certain that it is valid.

The RPT file fragment also shows a strange ArmA3 version, the most recent one should be: Version: 1.82.144710, which is a hotfix patched version.
Yours is displaying Version: 1.82.144647
Jay Wolffe
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Jay Wolffe »

Alright ill try to reupload CUP Vehicles and try it again.
Jay Wolffe
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Jay Wolffe »

Seems like I keep getting the same problem no matter if I reinstall the mods onto the dedi or not. Ill look through the RPT files and now it says theres an error in CUP Units instead of the vehicles this time. I reinstalled Vehicles and it seemed to work. Ill try it with Units but it seems like its just going to be a never ending cycle until I completely reinstall all the mods. But even at that point it seems like it will just do it again.
Caliban55
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Caliban55 »

Jay Wolffe wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:12 am Seems like I keep getting the same problem no matter if I reinstall the mods onto the dedi or not. Ill look through the RPT files and now it says theres an error in CUP Units instead of the vehicles this time. I reinstalled Vehicles and it seemed to work. Ill try it with Units but it seems like its just going to be a never ending cycle until I completely reinstall all the mods. But even at that point it seems like it will just do it again.
From where did you obtain the original files from? It is best to download the CUP mod files from the official sources, which you can find here: http://cup-arma3.org/download

There is also the option to check the integrity of a PBO file with the official ArmA3 tools, which can be installed through Steam.

For troubleshooting, it is also a good practise to load the server while adding one mod at a time. You have a very heavy mod list, incompatibilities are not that unlikely. Also, a full RPT file is very helpfull.