Founder
Founder
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Labor day sale!

Post by Edge100x »

Our latest sale gives:

- 50% off Minecraft servers
- 10% off most other game server types

We've also adjusted VDS pricing permanently, lowering it to be similar to what we offered with our July 4 sale.

If you have an existing service with us that is covered by these changes, we recommend adjusting it through the order page, locking in the new lower price. Thanks to our grandfathering policy, every package in our system stays the same price for as long as it is kept in the same configuration -- even if that price came from a temporary sale.
edan
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Labor day sale!

Post by edan »

Sweet! Thank You!
technut74
New to forums
New to forums

Post by technut74 »

Is business bad or slow, you guys have not issued a discount or sale on game servers since labor day of last year
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

The opposite -- been keeping very busy! But we are working on one.
Pedro-NF
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Pedro-NF »

I find NFO's prices fine for the great service they provide. What kills us is the Windows Server license cost (not blaming NFO here). My 6-core VDS base package (not including the extra 2GB RAM plus webhosting) costs US$ 32.99/mo. The Windows Server license costs a whole US$ 19.50/mo, more than half the actual NFO service price. Don't think./know if there's anything that NFO could do about that.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

And the worst thing about that charge is that MIcrosoft keeps raising it :(. It will go up again later this year because of a new contract that we'll have to sign with them, and likely again next year, as they typically raise prices on January 1 every 1-2 years.

Microsoft's goal seems to be to push everyone to their own cloud offering. Microsoft, of course, gets a sweetheart deal from itself on the license fee there ;).
theRadAleks
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by theRadAleks »

I wish you guys offered more games with your Linux managed VDS so we could avoid Microsoft's fees all together.