Problem importing sql file

Connect with other users about what to run on your webhosting (and how to run it) here.
Uronic
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Problem importing sql file

Post by Uronic »

So I am trying to import this sql file but it keeps denying it with this error:
#1227 - Access denied; you need (at least one of) the SUPER privilege(s) for this operation
Here is the error:

Code: Select all

CREATE DEFINER=`uronicbhop_db`@`%` FUNCTION `GetRecordPoints` (`rstyle` INT, `rtrack` INT, `rtime` FLOAT, `rmap` CHAR(128), `pointspertier` FLOAT, `stylemultiplier` FLOAT) RETURNS FLOAT READS SQL DATA
BEGIN DECLARE pwr, ppoints FLOAT DEFAULT 0.0; DECLARE ptier INT DEFAULT 1; SELECT tier FROM maptiers WHERE map = rmap INTO ptier; SELECT MIN(time) FROM playertimes WHERE map = rmap AND style = rstyle AND track = rtrack INTO pwr; IF rtrack > 0 THEN SET ptier = 1; END IF; SET ppoints = ((pointspertier * ptier) * 1.5) + (pwr / 15.0); IF rtime > pwr THEN SET ppoints = ppoints * (pwr / rtime); END IF; SET ppoints = ppoints * stylemultiplier; IF rtrack > 0 THEN SET ppoints = ppoints * 0.25; END IF; RETURN ppoints; END
Vanderburg
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Problem importing sql file

Post by Vanderburg »

Unfortunately, you wouldn't be able to create things like definers or procedures on the webhosting, because it requires elevated permissions that we can't provide in shared environment. If your software requires these, you'd need to run a MySQL server on an unmanaged service, like a VDS.
Uronic
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Uronic »

If I gave you the sql file, would you be able to make a work-around for me
Uronic
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Uronic »

Nevermind, I managed to get the timer "the software" to make a template of what the db is supposed to look like then imported each table manually.