I am new admin owner... Can you tell? LOL

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
n0t2cooL
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

I am new admin owner... Can you tell? LOL

Post by n0t2cooL »

Hey guys,

I just got a fallout server and things are good. I have a problem of getting a lot of traffic into my server! I tried the fake full mod, I run a decent cal map rotation along with aim maps, I have posted the IP on numerous forums, and I have even advertised on other forums! Heck, I even posted my IP on the listing on the NuclearFallout website.

My question is... Is there a sure fire way to get people into my server long enough to become "regulars". We don't abuse admin at all and we're fair to anyone and everyone that comes in!

So if there is a secret to a full server out there please let me know!! Thanks guys... any helps or tips would be appreciated!!
n0t2cooL
New to forums
New to forums

Post by n0t2cooL »

^^^^^ My IP to the server is 209.247.224.54:27015
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

have your admins and yourself in there alot, if theres people in there, they will come. If a guy adds your server to his server list, but everytime hes going to pub and sees it empty, eventually hes going to remove it from his list.

Basically get a couple great admins that play ALOT and you should be fine 8)
-Nick
n0t2cooL
New to forums
New to forums

Post by n0t2cooL »

Thanks for the help bud!
Supernuker
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Supernuker »

Yeah that works alot, all my admins have work to do however and in my usage chart you can tell around the time my clan members/admins can start playing, you can see the players go up, and then down when we all get off.

Also, you will also need to remember it takes time to get regulars, unless you get very lucky, but chances are, it will take a few weeks to a few months before you really get your server full more often.
Squeeze
New to forums
New to forums

server pop

Post by Squeeze »

The best way is consistency, and EXTREMELY popular maps and people LOOOOVE stats, and plugins that show them ingame. About 6 months ago there was a server called Y&M Cali ScoutzKnivez 24/7. Night and Day that server was full. It wasn't cluttered up with stupid Dice Rolling, or pointless plugins. It just had psychostats, and that "ultrakill" plugin. Ironic or not, since that server went down I havnt played CS.
ghostdogg678
A regular
A regular

Post by ghostdogg678 »

mmmm sounds like wat i want MORE PEOPLE IN MY SERVER 4 A LONGER TIME!!!!