NFO website and Control Panel Down

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
aolas68
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

NFO website and Control Panel Down

Post by aolas68 »

Hi, what is going on, NFO website and Control Panel not reachable. this shows : http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/nfoservers.com.html

website is down.
hiimcody1
Staff
Staff

Re: NFO website and Control Panel Down

Post by hiimcody1 »

There were intermittent periods overnight when the website was offline, but things should be online and running right now.

Uptime detectors tend to cache data for a while unfortunately so it still may be showing things as offline on such sites.
FireStarter
New to forums
New to forums

NFOservers.com not accessible

Post by FireStarter »

Hello,
i just ordered a BF3 server, when i went to the settings in the Control Panel the website wasn't accessible anymore, that was at 10-12am german time. Later in the afternoon it was accessible again and i wrote a support ticket, the trial time was extended. Now in the night (now) i wanted to go into settings again and the website isn't accessible again. I can't do anything. The strange thing is, that the forum was accessible all the time.

Greetings
FireStarter
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

There was another brief problem on 1/1 due to a different attack, that required some manual mitigation, and which led to some clients being unable to reach the website (though everything else worked fine for everyone, including game server FTPs, forums, email, hosted websites, etc). You shouldn't see further problems from that.

A specific cloud provider is having some serious problems with abuse right now, and their instances are being used for significant attacks. Unlike us, they don't work every day or respond rapidly to abuse inquiries =\.
FireStarter
New to forums
New to forums

Post by FireStarter »

Thank you for the information Edge100x.

I wish you health, luck and success for your business

Greetings,
FireStarter