Increase in prices?

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
squirrelof09
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Increase in prices?

Post by squirrelof09 »

Have you guys gone up with pricing on virtual machines? I notice an identical spec'd machine more expensive than what I'm currently paying. I am not on any coupon or anything.
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Re: Increase in prices?

Post by TimeX »

Overall prices have gone down over time, but if you use Windows, you may be seeing the difference in the Windows licensing cost, which Microsoft has generally increased over time.

How much of a difference are you seeing, and are you certain all options are identical?
TimeX
squirrelof09
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by squirrelof09 »

This is Linux, 8 core, nothing extra. And it's just about ten dollars cheaper than what the site is showing ve my reoccurring fee in the control panel.
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Post by TimeX »

I would expect that to be about the same or cheaper, without being on promotional pricing or a coupon, as you said. If you would like, we can take a closer look at it in a help request.
TimeX
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

If you signed up during a sale period, the price may have gone back up afterward. But, all customers lock in their price for the server for as long as they own i with the same configuration (grandfathering), so you don't need to worry about the number on the page impacting you!