Sourcebans

Connect with other users about what to run on your webhosting (and how to run it) here.
provokeddecree
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Sourcebans

Post by provokeddecree »

I am hoping to install sourcebans to be used for my csgo server. From what I could find on this forum, it should be possible. I was working through the install process and completed the installer. After installing, I am prompted with this message: "Compose autoload not found! Run `composer install` in the root directory of your SourceBans++ installation." Do you know how I can fix this? I tried looking online and on the forums, however, I could not find a solution to this problem.
Naleksuh
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Sourcebans

Post by Naleksuh »

Hmm, I've gotten SourceBans++ to work on NFo managed webhosting before. Can you clarify if this is a manged webhosting (hostedXX.nfoservers.com), a web server on your VDS, or a web server being hosted on the game server itself (not commonly done, but possible with something like Webcon)
provokeddecree
New to forums
New to forums

Post by provokeddecree »

This is the free webhosting that is provided when buying a game server.
provokeddecree
New to forums
New to forums

Post by provokeddecree »

I also want to clarify that I am trying to install the latest version from github. I noticed that they listed two different instructions based on which version you were using. I will copy and paste the instructions from github so that you see what I am talking about. It looks like there are dependencies that need to be installed to use the latest version. I am going to give the release version (1.6.3) a try and see if it works without problems.

"How to install a SourceBans++ release version
The easiest way of installing SourceBans++ is to use a release version, since those come bundled with all requiered code dependencies and pre-compiled sourcemod plugins.

The quickstart guide gives you a detailed walktrough of the installation process.

How to install the current master branch version
The master branch doesn't include the required dependencies or compiled plugins you need to run SourceBans++. Here is a quick summary of getting the master branch code up and running.

Installing webpanel dependencies
Follow the quickstart guide and upload the webpanel files to your web server
Install composer - Installation Guide
Go to the root of your SourceBans++ installation (where index.php is located)
run composer install
After successfully installing all dependencies you can procede with the quickstart guide."
provokeddecree
New to forums
New to forums

Post by provokeddecree »

I installed the release version and it seems to be working fine.