vps problem

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: vps problem

Post by Edge100x »

I am saying that we do not have 185.66.140.168 blocked or limited in any way. Note that is not an OVH IP address or hosted by OVH, so I don't know why they would be mentioning OVH.

Even if we did block it, that block would impact all customers, not just you. So the fact that other customers work fine tells us that it is not a problem on our end.

If they don't think they are blocking your server, they could check with their upstream, and you and them could look at tests and captures to try to find what specific traffic is being dropped. This is not something that we'd be able to do for you on this end.
DeM1X
New to forums
New to forums

Post by DeM1X »

https://www.gametracker.rs/server_info/ ... 161:27015/
now its added but only one server i open from vps 2 server port 27015 and 27016 27016 still offline
and 27015 its show server offline but its added and server working i was today in server
DeM1X
New to forums
New to forums

Post by DeM1X »

any help?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Their service is really something they'd need to support for you.

Here, with an unmanaged service, we can provide support for our own hardware and network. But, your problems are not due to our hardware or network. You are having software issues with an unusual 3rd party website, and you and/or them need to troubleshoot those.
alexis92
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by alexis92 »

You'd best be better off sticking to the .com version anyway. This version of the site seems kinda shady to me anyway, and the fact that they don't share the same server listings is pretty telling in and of itself.