Transfer

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
rustydusty1717
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Transfer

Post by rustydusty1717 »

Hello,

What's the easiest way to transfer a VPS to a new account? We want to maintain the VPS how it is setup now just switch it to a new account holder with different payment options.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Transfer

Post by Edge100x »

The primary user (current owner) can cancel the subscription through the Payments page in the control panel, after which the Panel access page for the server can be used to switch it over to a different primary account. Then, the new owner will be able to re-subscribe.
rustydusty1717
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by rustydusty1717 »

I also don't see that you can order a 6core managed Linux VDS anymore, is that correct?
BrendanG
Staff
Staff

Post by BrendanG »

Good morning!

That is correct, our lowest option to purchase a managed VDS is 10+ cores. If you need more specific help please open a support request on your control panel by clicking the Help! link on the bottom left.
rustydusty1717
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by rustydusty1717 »

So this is a grandfathered 6core as they are no longer available?

Also, when we try to order a new server on the managed VDS is still gives us a price. Should it not be no cost as its just going on the VDS we pay for?
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Post by TimeX »

It is grandfathered in that situation, yes.

It does show a price on the first page, but after you select to have it added to your managed server and submit, the confirmation page should tell you differently, or at least tell you if there is a problem.
TimeX
rustydusty1717
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by rustydusty1717 »

I'm not seeing a Panel Access page?

Also under Payment > Packages/Subscriptions it shows: (No package information is recorded in our database for your account)
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (17.9 KiB) Viewed 3313 times
BrendanG
Staff
Staff

Post by BrendanG »

A quick question, are you the primary renter? Or is there someone with more access to this server instance? Please let me know.