Early September Sale!

News for the main page
Edge100x
Founder
Founder
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Early September Sale!

Post by Edge100x »

We have spare inventory on many dedicated machines, so we are running a brief but steep sale on new orders to clear them out! While supplies last, many packages, including most types of machines in Chicago, Dallas, and New York, have $30 off from this sale. Just select the package that you want on the order page, and the discount will be applied.

Want an even bigger discount on a machine? We've added a couple of extra up-front-payment options for larger machines that allow customers to have a lower monthly price for life in return for a one-time payment. This is a great deal if you expect to keep the server for a long time.

We're also briefly bringing back our offer of 20% off the base price of any standalone game server or VDS/VPS that is transferred to us from a competitor. If you've been thinking about upping your game with a higher quality host, now is a great time to do it! Just use coupon code KMKHRL and enter the IP address and provider name that you are switching from in the "Comments" field of our order page (this old server will need to be shut down within 30 days). When you submit, 20% will be shaved from the base price. This is on top of any discount for purchasing multiple months at a time.
Bubka3
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster

Re: Early September Sale!

Post by Bubka3 »

Couldn't have asked for better timing, was literally looking at it earlier today :D
Naleksuh
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Naleksuh »

Ooh, cool! Is the 20% discount for life or just for the first month? Currently all of my machines in locations that NFO offers are with NFO, but if they ever add more it will be great. That's a lot of machines and overflows the page! Maybe I can put the world's first and only Portal server on them.

Also on the topic of dedis one thing I have always been curious about is, what is the purpose of the 4-9 days option? Seems like since 2-5 days is the same price (free) people would always want to choose the faster one.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

The discounted price should be until the server is changed through the order page again. Often that ends up being forever.

The 4-9 day option was added for machines that needed additional configuration time on our end (at the time, because of parts that needed to be ordered on-demand). For certain packages, it was initially the only option. There's no reason to choose it over another option if another option is available.
Naleksuh
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Naleksuh »

Hey guys,

Is there a chance of a similar sale in Seattle in the near future? I am considering a managed dedicated server and moving my current unmanaged servers onto it, but unfortunately this means the IP address would change.

I feel tacky begging for sales on the forums but I don't want to ignore it and then have all the machines run out...FOMO is powerful :(
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

We were telling the truth in the description -- this sale is on machines that we have many spare of. Seattle does not have many spare dedicated machines currently available.
Naleksuh
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Naleksuh »

Ah, so you take the machines to the datacenter and then wait for someone to rent them? I thought someone rents them first and then they are shipped and set up.
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Post by TimeX »

Machines usually remain at the data center after they are rented the first time, so they are already there when they are rented again.
TimeX