trying to use battlefield vietnam custom combat editor v1.21

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
2ndman
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

trying to use battlefield vietnam custom combat editor v1.21

Post by 2ndman »

I down loaded the custom combat editor from blackbag opps. but i cant get it to do anything do i have to install it into a certain file in BFV or what. I have it on my desktop right now please help i need to mod some maps.
thankyou
metro
Staff
Staff

Post by metro »

You should check the file you downloaded and check for some documentation. Most likely there is a user guide or an FAQ on the developer's website. That would be my best advice since it is a program used to modify parts of the game and wouldn't pertain to the server you have with us.
metro @ [url=irc://irc.gamesurge.net/nfo-support]#nfo-support[/url]
Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing it's idiot...
2ndman
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by 2ndman »

It didnt come with a guide that i can find all it is suppose do is allow me to use custom combat maps that are already in game. It lets me pick what vehicles to put in the spots on the game that are already there. It doesnt really make any modifications to the game itself. Just like the run didicated server manager that comes with BFV.