Server Not Filling? Try THIS!! (BF3)

Edge100x
Founder
Founder
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Server Not Filling? Try THIS!! (BF3)

Post by Edge100x »

The number of servers should go down substantially on the 25th, when all the customers who are not continuing past their first month are shut down. I know that we have a large queue of them, ourselves -- customers who are frustrated by empty servers, all of them.
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

Edge100x wrote:The number of servers should go down substantially on the 25th, when all the customers who are not continuing past their first month are shut down. I know that we have a large queue of them, ourselves -- customers who are frustrated by empty servers, all of them.
Not just too many servers, but the EA system needs to browse more than 300 servers, at least 500-1000 so say the least.
None of my servers since the first week and half been selected yet.

I plan to drop few servers and stay @ 3 servers instead of 5.
woowoo
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by woowoo »

Edge100x wrote:The number of servers should go down substantially on the 25th, when all the customers who are not continuing past their first month are shut down. I know that we have a large queue of them, ourselves -- customers who are frustrated by empty servers, all of them.
Interesting point. I wonder how many will disappear after the 25th?
//RS Maverick
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by //RS Maverick »

Anyone have any idea why DICE won't drop a one liner letting us know an estimated time to fix the server side issues such as the infinite black loading screen?

What really really sucks is that my server get's traffic with 0 players in it on a daily basis... then gets capped at 8 players on the loading screen regularly and dies. The odd time it will make it to 32 and I can turn the auto adjuster off.

Was pretty keen on running the server for a long time but can't justify the money... man if I was NFO I'd be sharing some very unkind words with whoever Dice's internal rep is.

Anyone have enough money to buy out EA and burn them to the ground?
MyOdessa
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by MyOdessa »

Just start Occupy EA/Dice, until they refund money we spend on empty servers and broken game.
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

What's even more amazing is that they select the same servers everyday to be full, where it doesn't give a fair chance some of the other empty servers to get population. The whole system is broken.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

IcEWoLF, the list in the browser is supposed to be random and change every time it's loaded, for every user. Is it not randomized for you?
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

MyOdessa wrote:Just start Occupy EA/Dice, until they refund money we spend on empty servers and broken game.
Yeah, seriously! I am spending too much time and money on something that just crashes every 2 hours so where's the compensation?
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage