Timeout

pastaforme
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Timeout

Post by pastaforme »

I can't connect to my server. I get connection timeouts every time I try to connect. It retrieves server info fine, but when it tries to get addons, it gets one, says Found "Wiremod", and then times me out.

Thanks,
pastaforme 8)
joshh20
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Timeout

Post by joshh20 »

If you have made any changes recently, I would say try reverting them one by one until the problem no longer exists. Make sure to reboot your server after each change.
pastaforme
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by pastaforme »

It just started happening. First the models randomly wouldn't work for anyone, so I added them all to the fastDL server, and now it times our when it tries to download addons (before trying to download all the models I put on fastDL though)

edit: It shows that other players are on, it must just be me that can't connect. What's up?
pastaforme
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by pastaforme »

pastaforme wrote:It just started happening. First the models randomly wouldn't work for anyone, so I added them all to the fastDL server, and now it times our when it tries to download addons (before trying to download all the models I put on fastDL though)

edit: It shows that other players are on, it must just be me that can't connect. What's up?
Could it be something with my download server?
pastaforme
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by pastaforme »

pastaforme wrote:
pastaforme wrote:It just started happening. First the models randomly wouldn't work for anyone, so I added them all to the fastDL server, and now it times our when it tries to download addons (before trying to download all the models I put on fastDL though)

Could it be something with my download server?
Wait! I might have figured out why. For some reason, the server is trying to get me to download addon #160250450, which is really just a screenshot of Poker Night 2 and not an addon. Maybe that is why? How can I fix it?

Thanks,
pastaforme 8)
Last edited by pastaforme on Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
joshh20
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by joshh20 »

Have you made a Lua script to tell the client to download the models?
pastaforme
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by pastaforme »

joshh20 wrote:Have you made a Lua script to tell the client to download the models?
The models are on fastDL. That's not the problem though, the problem is that it's trying to download a screenshot as an addon for some reason, which seems to be causing a timeout.

Thanks,
pastaforme 8)
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by soja »

Check your workshop collection, make sure there isn't anything weird like that screenshot in there.
Not a NFO employee
pastaforme
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by pastaforme »

soja wrote:Check your workshop collection, make sure there isn't anything weird like that screenshot in there.
That screenshot isn't in the collection. :P

Thanks,
pastaforme 8)
pastaforme
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by pastaforme »

pastaforme wrote:
soja wrote:Check your workshop collection, make sure there isn't anything weird like that screenshot in there.
That screenshot isn't in the collection. :P

Thanks,
pastaforme 8)
Wow, I wrote it down wrong. The last three numbers are 458, not 450. It's wiremod. It times out on wiremod.

Thanks,
pastaforme 8)