VDS Issue

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Exploit
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

VDS Issue

Post by Exploit »

My VDS randomly kicked all players connected to the port handling our connections. It's becoming very irritating considering I am paying x2 as much as the previous vps I had with another company and this issue wasn't present.

It's a random and I don't know why this issue is occurring. Honestly NFOservers is the best company I've ever been with and I don't want to switch to anyone else. I may re-install the OS and try a few random things like handling these connections on a different port.
rymax99
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: VDS Issue

Post by rymax99 »

Hi,

What operating system are you using, and what application seems to be the one with the issue? Are there any firewalls present? More information will be needed to diagnose the problem.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: VDS Issue

Post by Edge100x »

We definitely need more information here, as this is almost certainly an application-specific issue and the kicks are generated by the application.