Best GSP

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
theRadAleks
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Best GSP

Post by theRadAleks »

I have been running servers with NFOservers.com for a while now, and they are by far the best game server provider i have ever ran with. If you are looking to buy a gameserver, voice, etc and you aren't sure whether to go with NFO i will give you 3 reasons why you should.

The first reason is NFOservers support team is amazing, they reply to tickets in a matter of minutes! I have had alot of experiences with other GSP and every single one of them had horrible support, replys averaging to a 3-4 hour wait, and if your lucky 2 hours... If i had to give a rating to NFOs support it would be 10/10.

The second reason is the quality of the services you rent. NFO uses pure InterNAP bandwidth, and InterNAP is known for its performance and reliability. Latency's (Ping) are always low, and the performance of the services you buy is always top notch. I compared my ping to a Frankfurt NFO server and a UK server, i had lower ping to the server in Frankfurt, and i live in Texas, USA. That shows you the quality NFOservers provides you. NFO is by far has the best protection against DDoS attacks, usually you don't even notice when your being DDoS'ed and the worst that could happen is you get packet loss for a couple of seconds, depending on the size of the attack of course.

The third reason is the community, NFO has a really good and polite community, that is very active in the forums.

Overall if i had to give NFO a overall rating it would be a 10/10. :D

I hope my review about NFOservers helped you decide what you want to do, if your looking to get a server you can order one right here https://www.nfoservers.com/order.php
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Best GSP

Post by soja »

Woo community shout out!

NFO really is the best in the business!
Not a NFO employee