[RENTED] Mod line so small

JHill
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: [RENTED] Mod line so small

Post by JHill »

No joy. Exact same result... the mod line is cut off after a certain number of characters.

startup line:

Code: Select all

-ip=192.223.31.16 -port=2302 -name=server -config=cfg\server.cfg -cfg=cfg\basic.cfg -profiles=cfg -par=server_start_up_parameter.par
server_start_up_parameter.par

class Arg
{
mod="-mod=@CBA_A3;@inidbi;@mcc_sandbox_a3;@task_force_radio;@A3MP;@agm;@rhs_afrf3;@rhs_usf3;@dar_hmmwv;@dar_mtvr;@dar_maxxpro";
};
Server .rpt
Caliban55
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: [RENTED] Mod line so small

Post by Caliban55 »

I did not really think that using the .par format would make a difference, but it was worth giving it a try and check if providing the arguments in a single string would work better.

OK, back to the issue. What program are you using to create the parameter file, a text-editor like Notepad++ (recommended http://notepad-plus-plus.org/), or a Windows WordPad, which can introduce formating commands like line breaks (not recommended).

Please try to start the server without a parameter file and use the -mod= start-up command and see if that works and all mods are loaded correctly.

-mod=@CBA_A3;@mcc_sandbox_a3;@task_force_radio;@A3MP;@agm;@rhs_afrf3;@rhs_usf3;@dar_hmmwv;@dar_mtvr;@dar_maxxpro;
Also, please try to use the parameter file on your home system using the arma3launcher.exe and point it to the parameter file (copy it to your Steam Arma3 folder first).

If that does not work, please systematically add mods to the parameter file's -mod list to the point when the mod is not loaded anymore and then try skipping this mod and replace it with the next in line. Then check the integrity of the uploaded mod files.

-mod=@CBA_A3;@mcc_sandbox_a3;@task_force_radio;

-mod=@CBA_A3;@mcc_sandbox_a3;@task_force_radio;@agm;

-mod=@CBA_A3;@mcc_sandbox_a3;@task_force_radio;@agm;@rhs_afrf3;