Insanely good people and support

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
nicklewisatx
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Insanely good people and support

Post by nicklewisatx »

Shoutout to NFO, and especially Kraze. My server's population has spiked since joining NFO to the point of being the #1 rust server on playrust.io last night. This was not necessarily a good thing, as I bought their starter level dedicated, and the poor thing was starting to lag out (especially as it is a x5 gather rate server). Not a good situation.

Kraze makes himself available to the rust server owner's slack community. I explained my situation. He began responding in under 10 seconds. Within about 8 mins of me asking him annoying questions I had all the answers I needed to conclude certain hardware upgrades were very worth it, and that everything was possible and in place to do a smooth transition plan to the new box within 1-3 days. Obviously this plan is now being executed, and my blood pressure has gone down. :-D Another person who was watching our back and forth in the channel commented:

"I am watching this, and gotta say: has anybody seen such support before?! im mind blow. NFO in my heart for ever :heart:"

I couldn't have put it better myself. Love you guys!