Nuclear Fallout Servers (My testimonial + a few friends)

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
ChargedHD
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Nuclear Fallout Servers (My testimonial + a few friends)

Post by ChargedHD »

I want to start off by saying how great of a company this is, it is truly great to see such a small group of Staff pull off something like this. It makes me happy to see that the staff are really a group of friends and aren't really employees that just go to work and don't speak to each other. I haven't had a single issue with this company when it comes to payments, access to certain things that I need, or slow support. The support is so fast that I actually forget to reply. When I did have a server with NFO, I had nothing but great ping and no packet loss or anything.
I started copying some things from my friends on my TeamSpeak and I wanted to share what they've said about NFO Servers. Players had always asked me how my server had such good ping and no lag whatsoever, I told them to go to NFO Servers. (I'm not sure if they bought from you guys but I'm sure they checked you guys out) I had been with bluehost for webhosting for 4 years and it was too expensive for things that I didn't even want. NFO has exactly what I need. Gameservers was good but their support was horrible so I couldn't get anywhere with my community. Resulting in a full clan shutdown, (The Devils Brigade, a clan started in 2001 based on Medal of Honor and Battlefield. It was originally ran by my dad. We plan on bringing it back up when Battlefield 1 comes out. I really hope you guys get Battlefield 1 servers. Me and my dad will totally invest in that.)

Prices on VPS's etc: 7/10
Prices on Gameservers: 7/10
Quality of Game Servers: 10/10
Support Speed: 10/10
Support: 10/10
Friendly: 10/10
Knows what the fuck they're doing: Yes, 10/10

Uncle Sam (Sean, 18, Alaska) I love NFOServers, it's who I use each time I buy a server. Super awesome support team, and great service. They're a lil pricey tho.

L3GIT KILLER (Alex, 18, New York) Stop DMCA'ing any Garry's Mod Servers running the game modes PERP or GTA Online as the DMCA notices being sent in are fraudulent and LUA is open source and cannot be copyrighted, but I still love the company, great service.

Seniortacos234 (Bradley, 16, Rhode Island) Good support, they helped Charged get the TeamSpeak working within 8 minutes

Joe the Spy (Brandon, 16, Massachusetts) NFO is good but they don't host in CANADERR

Axis (Matthew, 15, Pennsylvania) Click here to listen to the audio

Rose (Olivia, 15, California) They're cool because their name is close to UFO :')))

Charged (Russell, 15, Oregon (Me)) The support is unbeatable. Haven't had any issues. If some of their staff is foreign and English isn't their Native language, their English is still fantastic, I haven't seen a single grammar mistake and I understood every single thing they've tried telling me. I believe that Vanderburg, Juski, and Charlie were the most helpful. :) The only thing I wish that is changed is probably the prices and quality of the VPS's etc. The prices on the gameservers should also be lowered. Its the reason why a lot of people are going to serenity.
Vanderburg
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Nuclear Fallout Servers (My testimonial + a few friends)

Post by Vanderburg »

Thanks for the feedback, guy! We're always evaluating... well, everything, to see if something can be done better, or less expensively.

When you mention VDS quality, is there a specific complaint you have that we could address (or re-evaluate)?

Also, we are all in the US of A, speckled about, here and there.
ChargedHD
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Nuclear Fallout Servers (My testimonial + a few friends)

Post by ChargedHD »

Vanderburg wrote:Thanks for the feedback, guy! We're always evaluating... well, everything, to see if something can be done better, or less expensively.

When you mention VDS quality, is there a specific complaint you have that we could address (or re-evaluate)?

Also, we are all in the US of A, speckled about, here and there.
I just think that they're a little under powered even in the upper prices. Back before the new OVH update I was able to get a VPS with 16 GB of RAM, i7 processor (Forgot exactly which one) And a 2 TB HDD for $40. But now they raised their prices and my price range can't go any higher than $40. But their prices are still cheap as hell for the type of hard ware that they're running (in my opinion)

I understand that this company isn't as large but the prices are still a little too high even after the $10 drop on dedis.
I also had to refund because when the updated they tried to force a payment and nearly took $70 from my paypal which almost put me negative. They only refunded half the money and took 2 months to do so after constantly telling me that they lost the funds, (which they didn't, according to paypal) That's why I bailed on OVH and told all my friends to never buy from them. Which resulted them in trying to spam my email with invitations to come back from the SAME GUY that told me that they had lost the funds.