Exporting TS3 User Database, Channels, etc.

Glynner
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Exporting TS3 User Database, Channels, etc.

Post by Glynner »

Hello, I currently have a 100 user teamspeak server being hosted by you all, and I just recently setup a VPS through you all so I can run an NPL license since my teamspeak is getting full.. I was wondering if there is a way I can export my users groups and channels and everything else I would need to copypasta my current teamspeak over to my new teamspeak. If there is no way to do it,(which I'm assuming there is not because I doubt you would give me access to the backend) is there a way I can get you guys to get me all those files.. I would greatly appreciate it! It will be a huge pain in the behind to have to redo everything on the new server..

Thanks in advance,
Glynner
It'sRandinator
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Exporting TS3 User Database, Channels, etc.

Post by It'sRandinator »

They won't do it sadly :( You're going to have to set it up all over again, but this time you can backup your settings, groups etc..
DigidyDOG
New to forums
New to forums

Post by DigidyDOG »

Glynner wrote:Hello, I currently have a 100 user teamspeak server being hosted by you all, and I just recently setup a VPS through you all so I can run an NPL license since my teamspeak is getting full.. I was wondering if there is a way I can export my users groups and channels and everything else I would need to copypasta my current teamspeak over to my new teamspeak. If there is no way to do it,(which I'm assuming there is not because I doubt you would give me access to the backend) is there a way I can get you guys to get me all those files.. I would greatly appreciate it! It will be a huge pain in the behind to have to redo everything on the new server..

Thanks in advance,
Glynner
All this can be done, Including Server Group and Channel Group Permissions, server channel tree with all channel permissions, There is a server query plugin called YaTQA (Yet another Teamspeak Query Application) it free, if anyone needs help with this please reply to this thread and I can give you a quick explanation of how to do this via the program.
Timag1n
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Timag1n »

I'm having a problem connecting to the servers with YaTQA and Putty. It keeps giving me error 10061 connection refused.
any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks for your time.
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Post by TimeX »

Unlike self-hosted instances for TS3, shared-hosting servers do not have top-level access available as that is intended for the host. The admin account would be the highest level of access you would have, and should be enough to access, change, and save most settings.
TimeX