Hellion Dedicated Server support

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
Nightmare Night
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Hellion Dedicated Server support

Post by Nightmare Night »

Hey all,

Just wanted to see if I could create this thread and hopefully create some traction for getting support for Hellion Multiplayer servers.

The game just recently got an update providing major story-line mechanics and general improvements to making the game playable and enjoyable.

I feel Hellion would be the perfect game for NFOServers to support. It's nice, simple, and doesn't have too complex of a setup.

So if any of you guys are in support for Hellion, I'd like to hear your opinion on it, and to get help on making it known to NFO that it should be a available game server.
evil_master
A regular
A regular

Re: Hellion Dedicated Server support

Post by evil_master »

I found it to be very high maintenance just to keep your home in a 'livable' condition, let alone go out and scavenge resources to upgrade anything..

That said, I have heard good things about this latest update, anyone else have input on this game? (Anyone tried it on linux? wiki says the devs added code for it to run through wine)