The isle

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
aaron
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

The isle

Post by aaron »

I’ve been running a server for a game called the isle and would really like to switch over to NFO servers. There’s a big update coming out for the game and I want to be Prepared for it and get a new dedicated box. but unfortunately they do not support the isle. But I was told if they get enough people interested into it they would consider supporting it. So if there’s anyone else that is also interested in getting a server please let them know in this post! Thanks
Klaxon
New to forums
New to forums

Re: The isle

Post by Klaxon »

Ya'll don't have an Isle server yet? What the fk dude, is this amateur hour? Ya'll missin out
jackcrisis
New to forums
New to forums

Post by jackcrisis »

i can say it would be nice to have a isle server from you guys i mean you guys are one of the game server hosts out there
MysteryMusix
New to forums
New to forums

Post by MysteryMusix »

Isle game would be nice, they're getting pretty popular and it'd be a good investment since a major recode is coming to the game in a week or two so population of servers in it is gonna go wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy up
aaron
New to forums
New to forums

Post by aaron »

I’m glad to see other people interested. Hopefully we get enough people and they consider it
Shinigami_Akumu
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Shinigami_Akumu »

Ya i agree with everyone above. Honostly im very surprised that you dont have Isle servers. It is a very popular game i feel. I run into atleast 1 new player every day on the server i play ln. I think a Isle server from you guys is a no brainer...
Shinigami_Akumu
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Shinigami_Akumu »

Heck id be interested in being a server owner too if they had some going
OldManTenno
New to forums
New to forums

Post by OldManTenno »

I'm quite surprised that there isn't one as well. Popularity is going up, and will probably go through the roof when the massive update comes out later this month. Would hate to have to get a sub-par server to host a great game...
BLU3!
New to forums
New to forums

Post by BLU3! »

I'd love to see NFO support the isle. I'd be very interested in getting a server. Plz
aaron
New to forums
New to forums

Post by aaron »

unfortunately I don't think they're going to do it since we haven't got a response yet, But you never know so let's hope so!
DeadPoolinc.
New to forums
New to forums

Post by DeadPoolinc. »

I’ve actually been thinking about getting an isle server and was going to go with end of reality. But I have heard nothing but good things about you guys. So if you guys will start supporting the isle I would probably go with you instead.
aaron
New to forums
New to forums

Post by aaron »

@Edge100x I was just wondering if you guys have put any thought into maybe supporting the isle? If you could just get back with me at your early convenience and I appreciate your time!
OldManTenno
New to forums
New to forums

Post by OldManTenno »

Any update on if NFO will support The Isle? Game servers are maxed now...
aaron
New to forums
New to forums

Post by aaron »

I put a support ticket in a little while ago and I guess they’re busy but hopefully we get a response soon