Discord Webhook

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
ripdavid
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Discord Webhook

Post by ripdavid »

Anyone know how to setup a webhook to notify of a DDOS attack on a vps?
Or know of where it’s already talked about of forums? can’t seem to find anything useful.
Naleksuh
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Discord Webhook

Post by Naleksuh »

NFo does not support webhooks directly unfortunately. There was a previous discussion about this but I'm having trouble finding the link. The result of the discussion was that you could configure the mail server attached to the NFo account to send to a webhook whenever an email about an attack is received.
ripdavid
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Discord Webhook

Post by ripdavid »

Naleksuh wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:03 am NFo does not support webhooks directly unfortunately. There was a previous discussion about this but I'm having trouble finding the link. The result of the discussion was that you could configure the mail server attached to the NFo account to send to a webhook whenever an email about an attack is received.

that makes sense, if you happen to find the thread explaining how to execute it let me know, or something similar.