Letter to John

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
single.train
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Letter to John

Post by single.train »

Hello there,

I've been an NFO customer for about four months, and nothing has compared in quality and bank for your buck. The amazing speed of the servers, the great customer support and the plaid network make this the very best provider I have ever used. And I've used a fair amount of providers. Your immovable dedication to provide the best servers is blatantly showing.

I just have some questions, for I am extremely impressed on how truly good NFO is. When I look to the future, I hope I can make something this great. How can you continue to provide for this long while managing so much behind the scenes? Is it purely joy, pushing you forward? It's outstanding to me, how you've poured your soul into this company. When I look at NFO, there is not one part I am not interested in. Everything is ludicrously interesting here, from the network to the people behind the scenes.

However, sometimes when I look at NFO I see missed opportunity. I say it from the very bottom of my heart when I say that NFO is truly the best I've dealt with. But it just seems you're missing an opportunity to grow - and expand. I want to see NFO win, and grow. Especially after all the work you've put on the line here.

Thank you so much for everything you've done. Truly the best in the business.