20 years of service for a customer!

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
Naleksuh
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

20 years of service for a customer!

Post by Naleksuh »

Today, April 16th, 2022, is the (estimated, exact date is lost to time) 20th anniversary of NFO servers! Wow. Twenty years. That's a long time, huh? Well, long enough for a hosting company, and certainly one as small as NFOs.
I'm glad to see it's still around especially one with as long as a legacy.
NFO definitely does some stuff "old-school", but it works, and is slowly being changed to be more modern (hey, at least we're off Adobe Flash, and I have a cool new theme I am working on so the control panel isn't from 1985).
And hey, I probably wouldn't have a career in web development and QA if it weren't for NFO! So thanks for that!
Will it still be here in another 20 years? Or will we all be dead by then? Thanks to all of the friends I have made here including but not limited to: hiimcody1, Vortire, Judge_Duck, cyberdeath, Joker, and probably even more people! I don't gatekeep! For treating us all like family!
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: 20 years of service for a customer!

Post by Edge100x »

Thanks for the cake!

It's somewhere around there. We started to some degree before 2002, but can't remember when I actually started renting out servers (instead of just running them for people).
alexis92
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Re: 20 years of service for a customer!

Post by alexis92 »

Happy 20 years (and 2 months)! And that cake is adorable honestly!