Fade to Black

mD Moving Target
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Fade to Black

Post by mD Moving Target »

Anyone know if there is a way to turn on Fade to Black but have admins exempt from this?
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Fade to Black

Post by Nick|NFo »

mD Moving Target wrote:Anyone know if there is a way to turn on Fade to Black but have admins exempt from this?
You want to have a player be able to turn on fade to black? I wouldn't want that myself, the game gets pretty boring if you can't see whats going on.

As for allowing a player to be able to turn on fade to black, I believe there is no way to do this, execept for possibly setting it a default access "1" and coding mp_fadetoblack as a vote like admin_vote_fade

and have the players in the server vote 1 for yes and 2 for no.

Please respond with some more info on what you trying to achieve here. Personally, I would just add some limited admins, that have access up to cfg, thus make a cfg file that has admin_command admin_rcon mp_fadetoblack 1 in it

Let me know. :)
-Nick
mD Moving Target
New to forums
New to forums

Post by mD Moving Target »

heh, ok, what I should have said is, I want to turn on Fade to Black (I know how to turn it on) and have admins exempt from Fade to Black. I have heard there is a setting to have admins exempt from Fade to Black but I cant find it.
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

mD Moving Target wrote:heh, ok, what I should have said is, I want to turn on Fade to Black (I know how to turn it on) and have admins exempt from Fade to Black. I have heard there is a setting to have admins exempt from Fade to Black but I cant find it.
ohh, gotcha now. My guess would be a plugin with adminmod, but your best bet would be with amxmod, check out their plugins here

http://amxmod.net/amx-plugins.php
-Nick