Server ..is timming out

CryBaby
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Server ..is timming out

Post by CryBaby »

Server is timing out real bad today..i have whent to the control panel..and reset but no avail. :P can u help..maybee reboot?
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

Please PM me your access information for your control panel and a detailed description of what you added or modified on your server before the timeouts.

Thanks

acuraCLS|NFo
-Nick
Jester
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Jester »

Im having similar probs with my TFC server RcS.nuclearfallout.net:27015. It times out but also wont let me join the server.. yet our pub server times out on hlsw but I can join it. The hlguard looks like it was just updated possibly.. I was thinking Edge might have done it if he is around. Thought I would let you know. I will pass along my info you to since it looks like your a trusted fellow helping out the cause. Our server has been running great for weeks.. and I did notice our pub server with fakefull did restart/crash lastnight cause their time was reset to 1 h when it was 700 or more hours just a few hours before when i went to bed. Any help is very appreciated I have tried to restart the server and I even disabled Chickenmod thinking it might be part of the prob but as i said it was working fine yesterday/lastnight.

Thanks Jester
What can I do for you today? :)
zenxeon
New to forums
New to forums

Post by zenxeon »

IM having the same issues trying to connect to all of the servers i have tried on your network. My server ip address is 64.156.162.120:27015 [ReGs] Cal Match Server and also 4 others that i have tried that are timing out.. Let me know if there is anything that i can do to resolve this problem or when it shall be resolved on your end. thanx
DeMoNiC
New to forums
New to forums

Post by DeMoNiC »

Happening on our FA server too. And adminmod seems to be non functioning...
Jester
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Jester »

I wonder if they updated to the new version.. :/ heard there have been probs.. well I have a tfc server so not sure if its affecting cs but it sounds like a possible host side prob :( good luck in fixin it NFo.
DeMoNiC
New to forums
New to forums

Post by DeMoNiC »

I say remove the update until the problem can be resolved :-/
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

yes early this morning the new 4.1.1.1 HLDS updates occurred. Thanks Valve 8O

Apparently this is the problem, we are working on this right now, and shall have it fixed asap. Sorry for any inconvenience.

NFo
Last edited by Nick|NFo on Sun May 04, 2003 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Nick
Jester
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Jester »

Thanks for the update and working on it. GG Valve again
[SU]Magikfingers
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by [SU]Magikfingers »

Ugh - I may have been bothering John all morning with this same issue, but I'm not sure.

I cannot connect to our server (su.nuclearfallout.net:27015) or any other NFO servers. (I tried gz and ch, as well as [IGW]'s server) If I look through HLSW, I get small snapshots of connectivity (a few seconds) then approx 30 seconds of time out.

However, I can connect to every non-NFO server I've tried. I couldn't tell you if they did the HLDS update or not obviously.

Thanks for all your folks' hard work - you guys rock.
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

Yes, I can read what servers have done the update, the ones I know about did and now scrambling to fix it. Some are reverting back to the old HDLS 4.1.1.0 :/
-Nick
To'mas
Founder
Founder

Post by To'mas »

This is all fixed by now hopefully. We need to send Valve a big thank you for all their help in this. :roll:
Jester
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Jester »

RcS.nuclearfallout.net:27015 is acting wierd still. some people can join it but it times out for most.. very weird. and yes it times out every 10 to 20 seconds still on hlsw. I pmed acura my info earlier today hoping he could fix it up before a scrim we have for 6. our other server seems to still be acting normal. Agreed GG Valve
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

Jester wrote:RcS.nuclearfallout.net:27015 is acting wierd still. some people can join it but it times out for most.. very weird. and yes it times out every 10 to 20 seconds still on hlsw. I pmed acura my info earlier today hoping he could fix it up before a scrim we have for 6. our other server seems to still be acting normal. Agreed GG Valve
via hlsw I do not see you server timing out, I joined it as well, idled for 5 min and it seems fine to me.

Maybe the problem is fixed now. Contact to_mas on IRC if still problems, he has that access.
-Nick