Crashes

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
fuzzy
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Crashes

Post by fuzzy »

Hi, my server crashes when doing a command through amxadmin mod. I totally forgot which commands, but this had happen a few times. I love the nfo servers, but it really sucks when you have a full server, then it just crashes. Sorry I'm not so imformative about which commands. Next time it crashes, I'll be sure to remember which i used. (none are rcon)
To'mas
Founder
Founder

Post by To'mas »

It would be helpful if you can give us your identifier for this server. That woudl be the ? part of ?.nuclearfallout.net.
fuzzy
New to forums
New to forums

Post by fuzzy »

Sorry. pds.nuclearfallout.net
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

I changed the version of metamod to the original version, MM v1.18. Some plugins do not like the newly optimized version of metamod. Please let us know if you continue to have problems.
-Nick
fuzzy
New to forums
New to forums

Post by fuzzy »

Thank you. I'll get back to you. You the Nick I know?
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

fuzzy wrote:Thank you. I'll get back to you. You the Nick I know?
Yes, thats me. For future reference, the metamod change is done on the server control page of your control panel.
-Nick
fuzzy
New to forums
New to forums

Post by fuzzy »

Crashed randomly just now.. 11:50 pm central time.. I did not perform any commands.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Since this is a server-specific configuration issue, I highly recommend that you contact us in Live chat. It is much faster than the forums.