Server Lag

crab
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Server Lag

Post by crab »

Is anyone else experiencing more lag than normal on their Verio LA server? Is there anything going on that would be causing more lag, John or Tom? Usually I get between a 50-60 ping but lately it has been higher, and not just for me but for everyone that has joined the server. Last night most of us had pings around 150 and when we came back later is was back to normal. And none of us are in the same area (WA, OR, NV) so a bad router somewhere seems unlikely. There have also been a lot of spikes, and I've been hearing a lot of complaints over the last week. Some people don't even want to scrim in our server and think it's a peice of shit. We don't have any mods installed, I've read the lag faq, and I've read other similar post but none of it seems to address what we have going on.

server my.nuclearfallout.net
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

is yours accelerated or not? My accelerated server has no problems at all, its been in use all times of the day and night. I got logs of a scrim at 4am, working great.

Nick
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Why don't we try moving you to a new machine and see if that helps? If it doesn't, you might also want to consider a server reset.

Could you email us about this?
crab
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by crab »

My server is down and has been most of the night. I emailed you but you're probably all in bed. Anyway, if you want to move the server to a different machine, that sounds good to me.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

It was down because of the move, and it should be back up now. We apologize for the downtime, it was unexpected.