MoH Admin Daemon help

Haru
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

MoH Admin Daemon help

Post by Haru »

I have quite a few issues with the daemon for MoH. First it is not working for all the admins listed on my easy set up. I am also having problems with the servers awarding kill streaks. I have allow support action checked but nothing. I have restarted the seevers several times today but no success. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haru
New to forums
New to forums

Re: MoH Admin Daemon help

Post by Haru »

bump
Haru
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Haru »

Any help i am having multiple problems with admin daemon. Kill streak not working yells not working or distorted, specified admins not having in game control.

Here a snap shot of my server set up for my combat mission server

Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I generally sleep at night :). Bumping a post that you made at 1am, while it's still on the top of the list and before others have seen it, probably isn't necessary.

We can't control kill streaks, as there is no tweakable variable for those on the server side.

The admin.yell command does not appear to work correctly in MoH, but I am still investigating that further.

The admin daemon works correctly based on my testing, and we haven't received other complaints. Are you sure that the names of the admins are correct? What commands are they testing with, and what is the daemon responding?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Do the admins that you are listing on the page have the correct case? The game differentiates between upper and lower case, so the names need need to match exactly.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

DICE confirms that admin.yell was removed in MoH, but they forgot to update the command list. I've adjusted the "Easy setup" page to make this clear.

Please post a good description of your issue with kill streaks, including what you are doing, what you expect to see, and what you are seeing, so that we can forward your bug report to DICE.
Haru
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Haru »

Sorry fior the bump. I had a server full of ppl asking wquestions. I work nights so on my off time that is when I am up :lol:

The names are spelled correctly, and they are using the correct case. There are no kill streak awards in my servers when they are available in all the servers I checked yesterday. the programmed texted when in say mode appears to be working. In the yell mode the text is so large it cant be made out.

I freely admit that this may be something I am doing wrong. I would like someone maybe to look at how I have it set up via team viewer so you can see exactly what I am seeing.

After a certian amount of kills in a row you are awarded a mortar strike the next aard is a rocket strike, followed by an AGM-117 (not sure of the name) etc. These are not occuring in my 4 servers. I have a help ticket open.
Haru
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Haru »

Additionally it appears that autobalancing isnt working either.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Kill streaks and teambalancing aren't on our end -- we don't have any knobs to turn for them -- but I can forward those concerns to DICE.

They have told me that admin.yell will be removed entirely in the next version, so you should stick with say for that.

On the admin daemon problem, I tested again today and it's working for me on our test servers from in-game. I've also seen other customers using it. Are you absolutely sure that the name is in there right, exactly as it shows in "listPlayers all" through rcon?
Haru
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Haru »

)Yes. Spelling is correct. I have my admins in servers testing things. The admin appears to be working now (nothing changed 8O on our end)
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Maybe he was testing with !yell before :)
Haru
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Haru »

that was one they were. But !kick wasnt working but it appears to be now. We are losing players because of the kill streak awards. Any word on this?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Could you try setting the value through the "Easy setup" page again now? It looks like the page was not processing the value of "supportAction" correctly, and it was showing as enabled when it was not.
Haru
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Haru »

Done and kill streaks appear to be working!
Sim
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Sim »

I hope you changed the rcon password after posting that picture. :wink: