More Top 10 BC2 servers are with NFO than anyone else!

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
GitSum
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

More Top 10 BC2 servers are with NFO than anyone else!

Post by GitSum »

Three months ago, several of us had a falling out with an existing clan so we decided to start our own.

At first we went with the same Games Server Provider as the old Clan - Hypernia, but had nothing but problems. The servers were laggy, Tech Support couldn't find any problems, when they logged in everything was fine, it must be on our end, etc etc etc.

So I started looking around. We are primarily BF2 > BC2 > BF3 players so I went to Gametracker and sorted the BC2 servers by rank. The server IP's are clearly visible on the right. Using an IP Address Lookup tool like this one I looked at the top 10 servers. I was quite surprised to see Nuclear Fallout listed several times, because none of us had heard of them before. A quick look at their website and we impressed! Top notch hardware and a free trial to boot.

We quickly got several "by the slot" servers up and running at NFO and we could not believe how smoooooth they were. We were so used to playing on the laggy Hypernia server from the old clan, it was like night and day. Meanwhile, Hypernia was still giving us the run around. When we talked about canceling - they started to throw in some 'perks' - Free TCP admin, etc. They finally admitted they had screwed up the initial server install - but at that point, it was too late! We were hooked on NFO and have been happy ever since.

NFO Tech support has been outstanding - fast results, they go out of their way to help you. You will not regret it.

Regarding the old clan - some of their members started playing on our servers and guess what - they ended up dumping Hypernia and are now hosted with Nuclear Fallout :lol:

VeteranGamersUnited says your welcome Legion@War...

ps - I just checked the top 10 servers for BC2 again. Three of them are hosted by NFO and the current #1 server in the world is hosted at.....NFO Los Angeles!
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: More Top 10 BC2 servers are with NFO than anyone else!

Post by TimSad »

Yep! We ([-SoC-] Soldiers of Chaos) have gone through many providers and this one has been the best. Very smooth, lag-free, great hit-reg servers! :D I hope they can keep this great quality up otherwise I don't know who we'd go to. All I know is that some providers were good at first but then got too cocky and started failing. :|
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: More Top 10 BC2 servers are with NFO than anyone else!

Post by Edge100x »

Thanks, guys! Our sharp focus on quality and performance will continue for as long as I'm around, which should be for a very long time :). So far, nine years and counting!