No image available in stats

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
SaL
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

No image available in stats

Post by SaL »

I was just wondering what can I do to have a map image available in the stats page.Some of the custom maps have images that come with them,especially the quality ones.What's the image file named?Thx
I personally don't have the guts to gamble my eternity that the Bible might be wrong.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

If you email me an image for the map in the same format (gif, same size), I can put it on there for you.
SaL
A regular
A regular

Post by SaL »

I got one for de_karachi01.It just kinda bugs me to see that no image available thingy.I'll send it to you in a minute. 8)
I personally don't have the guts to gamble my eternity that the Bible might be wrong.
SaL
A regular
A regular

Post by SaL »

This image for de_karachi01 is 250 x 187 BMP image,It needs to be a gif image of what size?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

It needs to be 160x120 like the other ones.