Do nfo servers offer procon layers?

BoostedAp2
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Do nfo servers offer procon layers?

Post by BoostedAp2 »

Hey guys, I'm looking to preorder a bf4 server with either nfo or fragnet. I would much rather order from nfo as I live in Everett, WA, which is very close to the company, but I must have a procon layer. I left gamerservers for their horrible service, but they had procon layers. Whether or not you guys offer procon layers is the deciding factor for me, please let me know...
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Do nfo servers offer procon layers?

Post by soja »

NFO doesn't offer procon as a hosted service, but you can run your own from a windows unmanaged vds here($25/m if I recall). Yes it is much more than typical procon hosting, but you can do a ton with it to make it worth the money, such as hosting a NPL TS3 server, website, or other things.

I think Major Pain(a community member) also sells procon layers hosted on his vds here at NFO, if you would like to get in contact with him(he has given some details here: http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/viewto ... =72&t=8671 )

Also keep in mind you can rent procon hosting somewhere else and use it for your game server here. It is worth the effort, NFO is the best :)
Not a NFO employee
BoostedAp2
New to forums
New to forums

Post by BoostedAp2 »

Where do you guys rent procon layers then? I don't really want to give gamerservers any of my business...
Siren
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Siren »

If someone wants to rent with us exclusively they will run their procon layer on one of our unmanaged VDS machines.

https://www.nfoservers.com/order-virtua ... server.php
<Spray> Please try locking your modem in a closet, or facing it towards the wall in the corner, so it knows its misbehaved
BoostedAp2
New to forums
New to forums

Post by BoostedAp2 »

not exclusively, I'm not interested in paying more for a procon layer than my bf3 server itself...
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by .=QUACK=.Major.Pain »

If your stuck, I can help you out.
I have rented to a few others in the past for $2.50/server/month.
You have full ftp access so you can manage everything that you need.
Control panel to start/stop/restart.
Visit gspreviews.com And Rate & Review Your Old & Current GSP's
Find Your GSP Coupons at gspreviews.com/coupons/
woowoo
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by woowoo »

We run our BF servers with NFO but have left our procon layer with Game Servers. Works for us.
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

I've just been running my Procon layers off of the cheapest VDS with NFO. I like having complete control over my Procon instance.
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
Sorry
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Sorry »

woowoo wrote:We run our BF servers with NFO but have left our procon layer with Game Servers. Works for us.
We do the same. No complaints so far.
GaWebDevDotCom
A regular
A regular

Post by GaWebDevDotCom »

Sorry wrote:
woowoo wrote:We run our BF servers with NFO but have left our procon layer with Game Servers. Works for us.
We do the same. No complaints so far.
same here. I've had as many as 4 server instances of procon running via GS yet host the servers here. However that is the ONLY service I'd vouch for from GS. Nobody beats NFO with battlefield server hosting imo. Hopefully in the near future a partnership can be reached whereby NFO could offer simple one click procon layer installs (I don't know). Best wishes though.

You'll be pleasantly surprised with the level of service and performance improvements of any game servers hosted here in comparison to over there. I speak from experience. Glad I switched to NFO many moons ago.