"Server Kills" plugin database error

Connect with other users about what to run on your webhosting (and how to run it) here.
Froz3nTundra
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

"Server Kills" plugin database error

Post by Froz3nTundra »

I'm using TimSad's "Server Kills" plugin under procon and I have two databases, one works the other doesn't. The one that works doesn't require the ODBC driver, and works just fine with it's associated plugin. The one that doesn't work does require the ODBC driver. So the plugin that uses the one that doesn't crashed in procon so I uninstalled it (plugin & ODBC driver) also deleted the database and recreated it. I then reinstalled plugin, ODBC driver and went back into procon, configured plugin and get these errors:

I got this error the first time using the plugin that crased procon:

[11:37:58 47] [Server Kills] Error! Task: createTables() Index #0 - Message: [MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver][mysqld-5.5.32]Incorrect table name 'xxx_NY_16_kills_rpg_7_anti_tank_rocket_propelled_ grenade_launcher' NativeError: 1103 Source: myodbc5.dll SQL: HY000

This error I got the second time after deleting and reinstalling everything:

[12:59:52 02] [Server Kills] Error! Task: createTables() Index #0 - Message: [MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver]Access denied for user 'xxx'@'%' to database 'server_kills' NativeError: 1044 Source: SQL: HY000Index #1 - Message: [MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver]Access denied for user 'xxx'@'%' to database 'server_kills' NativeError: 1044 Source: SQL: HY000

I'm just curious if any of you guys who know MySQL can possibly lend an opinion on what may be the issue here, thanks.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: "Server Kills" plugin database error

Post by Edge100x »

The first error suggests that the table needs a different name (that one might be too long or similar).

the second indicates that you may need to check allowing external connections for the database. If it's already checked, try un-checking it, submitting, and then re-checking it.