RexKramer
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Map not cycle correctly

Post by RexKramer »

All the sudden my map is not rotating as it used to. Im set up for:
MP_Prison ConquestLarge0 1

Running Official, "use our map cycle" not checked, preset is CQClassic. this set up is running thru small conquest maps. Last night it was running just Locker, I was on playing it. Server is empty now and !nextmap is cycling cq smalls.

?
Concopa
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Map not cycle correctly

Post by Concopa »

I had some map rotation myself. I got stuck on Siege of Shanghai and Paracel Storm loop, I have 8 total maps. 32 player Obliteration server. I moved Siege down in the order in procon, I haven't made it that far to see if happens again.
MTLMortis
New to forums
New to forums

Post by MTLMortis »

Well I have use our map cycler checked, added all the maps I have in my maplist.txt and let it rip. Also set to official, and it's working fine.
Concopa
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Concopa »

Just did it again, got stuck in a two map rotation out of eight maps.
10-78 Busterking
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by 10-78 Busterking »

I had the same problem, to fix it I had to check the Use our map cycler and Preset map cycle: (use your map cycle). I then had to do !nextmap 3 times in the server control area. No problems after that.
RexKramer
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by RexKramer »

10-78 Busterking wrote:I had the same problem, to fix it I had to check the Use our map cycler and Preset map cycle: (use your map cycle). I then had to do !nextmap 3 times in the server control area. No problems after that.
I'll try this, what I did do was check the map cycle and set the map count for Locker to 10 then hit !nextmap till it cycled to it, head'n home now get a better look at things...

thanks
rex