- Bring up your desktop through the "VNC Console" page in the control panel.
- Click Start->Control panel and select "Network and Sharing center" (Win2008/2008 R2) or "View network status and tasks" (Win2012).
- Click "Manage network connections" (Win2k8) or "Change adapter settings" (Win2008 R2/Win2012).
- Right-click the active network adapter and click "Properties".
- Double-click "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)".
- Click "Advanced..."
- Adjust your IPs:
- To add a new IP, click "Add..." under "IP addresses" at the top. Add an IP address and subnet mask there, then click "Add". Repeat this for each of the new IPs, if you have more than one.
- To delete an old IP, select it and click "Delete".
- Click OK on every dialog box to finish up.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
To change the IPs in Windows Server 2008/2012: