newb needs help with amx

Ctrl_Alt_Delete
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

newb needs help with amx

Post by Ctrl_Alt_Delete »

i am a comlete newb to the admin side of cs. there i said it. ok now to my problem. i would like to run amx mod on my server as well as ATAC and chickenmod. i am having problems doing so because i am a moron as well as not being able to find the liblist.gam file to add some line to it.
to tell you the truth i dont know if i did the rest right any way. in top of all that everytime i try to load cs_thunder it crashes the server. i think i missed a wad file or somthing. i took it out of the rotation for now untill i can figure it out. thanks in advance for any help you all can give me.
newbs can have servers too see?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

You shouldn't need to edit liblist.gam, because metamod is already on the server -- in fact, if you did, you would probably damage it.

Try reuploading your map and its associated files for that problem. As for the plugins, we don't officially support those but they should be a relatively straightforward upload, followed by editing addons/metamod/plugins.ini.
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

If you still need the cs_thunder.wad file, I have it on my server and would be glad to send it to you over dcc or upload it myself.

Hit me up in IRC and I will help you out.
master_cyph3r
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

i can help?

Post by master_cyph3r »

what i did to get amx on my server was in the FTP under addons i put the AMX folder in there, then i edited metamod.ini and added the lines

win32 addons\amx\dlls\amx_mm.dll
win32 addons\amx\dlls\fun_ms.dll
win32 addons\amx\dlls\csstats_ms.dll