Rental questions...

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
[TGW]ShenTrunks
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Rental questions...

Post by [TGW]ShenTrunks »

Hey our clan [TGW] is about to order 2 servers from you guys... we had a really low ping on your servers and we liked it... we're just wondering if we get like a discount for getting 2 servers, a 20 man public server and a 12 man private server... just wondering... or any kind of something that we will get back for ordering 2 servers from you.

Thanks,
ShenTrunks
"I think it's only fair that I should warn you guys... You don't stand a chance against me!!!"
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Please email us at rentals@nuclearfallout.net and we can discuss your situation.
[TGW]ShenTrunks
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

No reply yet

Thanks i already e-mailed you guys but i still haven't get any reply yet :cry: o well i'm ma wait for a while i guess.
"I think it's only fair that I should warn you guys... You don't stand a chance against me!!!"
master_cyph3r
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

heh

Post by master_cyph3r »

normally NFo is really fast at replying emails, ive gotten a reply as i sent an email once. and normally the average wait for a reply is 2-5 minutes
[TGW]ShenTrunks
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

well they never e-mail me back :cry:
master_cyph3r
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by master_cyph3r »

its cause they like me more ;). dont worry, you get your email they are busy right now anyway switching the verio servers an all...
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

master_cyph3r wrote:its cause they like me more ;). dont worry, you get your email they are busy right now anyway switching the verio servers an all...
he hit it on the spot, we had 16 servers at verio which are getting moved to a cage at level3. Changes are being made to benefit you guys, please bear with us with emails, but we still answer them :)
[TGW]ShenTrunks
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

OK :) our clan is looking forward to get a server from u guys ASAP but first to discuss my situation.
master_cyph3r
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by master_cyph3r »

i know this doesnt go with the topic (sowwie) but its too small to make a new one, anyone know the VAC website? or a link to like a list of all the peopel banned by vac?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Today has been outlandishly crazy (and that is putting it mildly), with all sorts of problems relating to the IP changes and provider change at Verio -- and associated emails. We're still working on the backlog of messages. I think our average message frequency at this point is about one every 5 minutes :(
[TGW]ShenTrunks
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

I still haven't got an e-mail from u guys it's been a day now :cry: