HLStatsX Help

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
MAIREK
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

HLStatsX Help

Post by MAIREK »

I searched all over for this and just couldnt find it. Currently I have installed on my server TF2, Left4Dead2, and CSS. I installed hlstatsx on everythign through the order page. I want to put my servers on one hlstatsx page (they are on all seperate url's at th emoment)

I know how to add servers to the hlstatsx page but what and where do i change in the game files so the page i want to use will collect the stats from each server?

Thanks
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: HLStatsX Help

Post by Edge100x »

On the game server side, you'll need to edit the "autoexec.cfg" file for each server and change the "logaddress_add" line to send the logs for that server to port corresponding to your desired HLStatsX install. That port is given on the "Stats manager" page of your control panel.
MAIREK
New to forums
New to forums

Post by MAIREK »

awesome thank you, now is there a way on hlstatsx page that i can add servers from different games without them being seperated into sections on the main page. So like i dont have to click CSS or TF2 it just shows them in the list
MAIREK
New to forums
New to forums

Post by MAIREK »

on the left4dead2 server it doesnt show the stats as being sent. It also doesnt show my server in my steam servers list. Any suggestions
MAIREK
New to forums
New to forums

Post by MAIREK »

i changed my port in autoexec and added to hlstats, reloaded daemon and nothing is being tracked
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I don't believe that different games can be combined into a single list.

On the L4D2 server, does the correct logging entry show in the "logaddress_list" output (seen through rcon)? Are you certain that it is added with the correct IP?
untamed316
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster

Post by untamed316 »

Does adding stats to the servers in a VDS add to the monthly cost at all? If not, I assume I could just go back to the order page and add stats to them?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

It doesn't, and yes, you can.
untamed316
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster

Post by untamed316 »

Thanks a bunch I will do just that.