Additional Field To Donations Page

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
{{Classic}}
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Additional Field To Donations Page

Post by {{Classic}} »

Hello NFO Community!

Sat here looking for a feedback/suggestions forum, but this seems to be as close as I can get... but would it be possible for NFO to add a field to the donations page, for 'Player Name'?

For my VDS, I take in a fair amount of donations, and on the game server, offer benefits to the donators... however, not all of the people who donate are registered on my website. When I get a donation from one of these users, I have no idea who they are in-game, and when I eMail them back, half the time they do not respond haha.

So it would be very nice to have an optional field for a 'Player Name', so when imsocool808011111@aol.com donates, they could also specify that "hey, it's me Mike12!!" ;) If it's possible, would love to see this added.

Thanks NFO!
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Additional Field To Donations Page

Post by Edge100x »

This has been requested before and it's a great idea that I plan to implement. Unfortunately it is also non-trivial, which (along with all the emergencies I've had to deal with) has slowed me down. I still plan to get it in place in the future.
{{Classic}}
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Re: Additional Field To Donations Page

Post by {{Classic}} »

Edge100x wrote:This has been requested before and it's a great idea that I plan to implement. Unfortunately it is also non-trivial, which (along with all the emergencies I've had to deal with) has slowed me down. I still plan to get it in place in the future.
I'll be looking forward to this, in the future. Best of luck handling your emergencies!