B3 Stats Tracking

JarHed
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

B3 Stats Tracking

Post by JarHed »

I've seen a couple of posts about this subject but none seem to answer the question for me. So here goes.It pertains to B3. I would assume that stats for individual players on a server are collected their till they are uploaded to the main stats server in battlelog. How often or when they are sent would seem to be set at the server level.

Is there a way to collect this stored info from the server and upload it to a webpage to display those stats for players that come to our server. I recall in ETQW that they had a specific feed that could be downloaded to a site which could then be formatted for display.

I've looked at our control panel and I'm not sure that there is anything like that there. Any ideas or input in this area would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jarhed
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.
bhremm
New to forums
New to forums

Re: B3 Stats Tracking

Post by bhremm »

Very interested in this also, however could use help with setting up B3 as well. I've tried this in the past and was extremely confused.
GitSum
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster

Post by GitSum »

Procon had a plugin that would do this for BC2 and they are currently working on a Bf3 version. One of the problems appears to be that there are so many different types of weapons

It takes a little work to get it setup - but it is pretty cool

Here is a link to our stats page if you care to see what it looked like:

VeteranGamersUnited - Stats
JarHed
New to forums
New to forums

Post by JarHed »

GitSum wrote:Procon had a plugin that would do this for BC2 and they are currently working on a Bf3 version. One of the problems appears to be that there are so many different types of weapons

It takes a little work to get it setup - but it is pretty cool

Here is a link to our stats page if you care to see what it looked like:

VeteranGamersUnited - Stats

Very nice stats page. We presently aren't using procon. I know that it was done in BC2 through procon. I was wondering is there was an alternate method.

Perhaps we'll just have to wait for the procon plugin. Quick question; are you using msql for your database storage or something else?

Thanks

Jar
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.
GitSum
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster

Post by GitSum »

Mysql - yes

Actually the database is hosted with NFO as part of our free webspace. NFO allows outside connections to it which works great since our Procon Layer server is being run from one of my computers at home.

More info here -> http://www.phogue.net/forumvb/showthrea ... 2.2-01.02.
Sim
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Sim »

I wish Psychostats would add support for this game, its the only one that lists daily connections to the server.