BF3 Patch Update R7 Available

globel
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: BF3 Patch Update R7 Available

Post by globel »

the queue was the (1)-(2) you had after your player count when it was full. these were players queuing up to join your server. If the reserved slots don't work the queue is kinda pointless. Go Go Ea beta testing first month of release =)
.Strafe
A regular
A regular

Post by .Strafe »

ah dammit, thats right ... thanks guys!
Dr.Tek
A regular
A regular

Post by Dr.Tek »

Edge100x wrote:DICE has now asked us to disable queues across the board because they are causing problems with Battlelog and the servers (servers crashing and players getting stuck in the queue), and all servers will have their queues disabled after the next restart.
:?

Well at least they're actively working on improving things.
kleners
New to forums
New to forums

Post by kleners »

While reserve slots setup. and save. they dont work yet. We cant join just says server is full. so i have to kick some.... High scoring players :twisted: and hop in.

It is very wierd that my server will stay dead. then once i hop in fly around in a jet for 10 minutes then BAM im full.
Klikster
A regular
A regular

Post by Klikster »

kleners wrote:While reserve slots setup. and save. they dont work yet. We cant join just says server is full. so i have to kick some.... High scoring players :twisted: and hop in.

It is very wierd that my server will stay dead. then once i hop in fly around in a jet for 10 minutes then BAM im full.
Well Quick Match generally wouldn't have a reason to bring people to a dead empty server, maybe if it was like a party of 8 people.. but I doubt it has that logic.

1-2 people in the server should help fill, I'm hoping I've finally overcoming my empty server fiasco, it felt never ending! Also, what is your startplayercount and preround?

PS. Who kicks the high scoring players!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kick the people with the most deaths 8)
chodie
New to forums
New to forums

Post by chodie »

Still crashing regularly after the latest patch was applied. The crashes always happen when the server is full and middle of the map.
zaNe
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster

Post by zaNe »

>_<

Crashed 13 minutes ago. Server was full. *sadface*
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Yes, R7 does still have many crashing bugs, unfortunately =\. DICE is still chasing those down.
zaNe
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster

Post by zaNe »

I think DICE is heading in the right direction. Sometimes we go like 15+ hours without a crash. Sometimes it's a lot sooner.

For example, we got our Conquest Server going last night around 9:30pm PST, and it has been full since (it's now 9:00AM PST) and we got our rush server going at around 10:00PM PST, and it crashed around 12:30AMPST - sort of frustrating!

Oh well, like you said John, they're probably hammering away at these issues as we speak, we can only hope that R8 at least fixes server-side crashing! The only gripe I have is server crashing. Population can be fixed by users, settings can be fixed by users (to find that perfect setting) it's just those damned crashes! 8O

/endrant :P
Klikster
A regular
A regular

Post by Klikster »

What settings are you running on your Rush server? I always see it full in your sig!
zaNe
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster

Post by zaNe »

Klikster wrote:What settings are you running on your Rush server? I always see it full in your sig!
Both my 32 player Rush server and 32 player conquest server are using the Quick Match settings. I have a few guys on my team who I had to whip into shape to help me keep the servers full at all times. These guys hop into the server and do the same thing I do (setting the maxPlayers cvar until people show up)

I honestly think its luck 90% of the time. I had almost 0 traffic for the first week of the game, but this week it's been excellent.