Server Configuration Help

Rose
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Server Configuration Help

Post by Rose »

Hey all,

I need some help to get the correct settings on my server across whatever configs need to be edited. Heres what I want out of my server, and what maps i have currently for it. Please keep in mind that currently everything is default so Im not posting the configs.

28 slot public CS:GO server
I want Gungame / Arms Race ( Not with bomb)
I want to have it where there will be 2 bots on the server with 0 chatter, normal difficulty, that play as if they were human but I definately dont want them to take up slots. I want them to disappear as people come in. It would be nice to have it where if there are 3 humans then only 1 bot, 4 humans 0 bot, you should get my drift. Like the 2 bots stay in until there are more than 2 humans.
I would like the bots to have the tag LG// in front just like my members do.
Heres a list of the maps i currently have:

ar_baggage
ar_churches
ar_deagle
ar_fight
ar_italydown
ar_last_rain_hd
ar_monastery
ar_ravenholmsewers
ar_shoots
cs_italy
cs_office
de_aztec
de_bank
de_dust
de_dust2
de_inferno
de_lake
de_nuke
de_shorttrain
de_stmarc
de_sugarcane
de_train
de_vertigo

Note, I know that alot of these are default maps however id like to use them in playing gungame if at all possible so please if possible include whatever is needed in the configs to include them.

I thank you for your help so very much in advance.

Rose
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Re: Server Configuration Help

Post by TimeX »

I'm not sure what maps will actually support the Armsrace gamemode, but by default, only ar_ maps do. You can set up a custom map cycle to include more and see if they work. We talk about setting up a custom cycle here:

http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/viewto ... =84&t=7831

Custom bot settings would need to go into the gamemode_armsrace_server.txt file. There are a number of bot commands to do what you want, but a full listing of them can be found by doing: rcon cvarlist bot
TimeX
Rose
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Re: Server Configuration Help

Post by Rose »

I know where the default ones are and i know what file the edits i need to make are supposed to go in but Im having trouble getting it right so Im asking that someone edit the necessary configs and then either post them here or email them to me/message them to me, in one way or another get them to me to upload to my server so that it will be correct immediately. It would mean so much to me if that could be done.