PHP help

Connect with other users about what to run on your webhosting (and how to run it) here.
WoLF
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

PHP help

Post by WoLF »

Hey everyone. I am so confused right now. I've been trying to put a new site on the newly acquired webspace from nuclearfallout :oops: , and for some reason I can't get things to work. I ftp'd it all on the site, and edited the config file so that our MySQL account's host name, database name, username, and password were all matching what was given to us in our control panel. However, it still doesn't work. I cannot figure out what is wrong for the life of me. Granted I am new at php and whatnot, I dont understand why it wont go up. Heres our current error messages - http://igotwhores.nuclearfallout.net . It looks like the sql database info is off, since its looking in the "user" directory which i dont have control of. The PHP im trying to run is PHP-NUKE version 6.9. If anyone can help, I would be very thankful! Thanks
|dC|2bit
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by |dC|2bit »

What are you having problems with? PhpMyAdmin? Im confused.
WoLF
New to forums
New to forums

Post by WoLF »

|dC|2bit wrote:What are you having problems with? PhpMyAdmin? Im confused.
As am I :)

I can't access anything. I follow the instructions on installing the php onto the site, and I can't access anything. I unzipped it, uploaded the files, changed the config.php so that it would find the MySQL databases, and I'm still unable to do anything. I get an error message everytime when i go to the site to see if its up. I can't even access PhpMyAdmin.

Errors
Warning: main(language/lang-.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/igw/mainfile.php on line 166

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'language/lang-.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/www/igw/mainfile.php on line 166

Warning: head(themes//theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/igw/header.php on line 31

Warning: head(): Failed opening 'themes//theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/www/igw/header.php on line 31

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: themeheader() in /usr/www/igw/header.php on line 47

I'm newb at php, and im confused :(
|dC|2bit
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by |dC|2bit »

Im currently at work. What you need to do is go into the IRC support channel,#nfo-support on gamesnet, I will be able to help you. I should be on there tonight after 7pm(PST)
WoLF
New to forums
New to forums

Post by WoLF »

Hey, thanks bud. Unfortunately I work tonight, and I dont have irc... Maybe I can talk to you through some other messaging program tomorrow? I have AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ... Thanks bud.
aBstracT
Staff
Staff

Post by aBstracT »

If you don't have mirc, use java. http://mr.nuclearfallout.net/java/irc.html
It should ask you to press yes or no, press yes. It should take you to our support channel.

BTW, thanks to acura. ;)