Tickets are not changing!

IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Tickets are not changing!

Post by IcEWoLF »

I changed my ticket count to 300 and it's not changing at all, what the heck is going on?
Vanderburg
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Tickets are not changing!

Post by Vanderburg »

Are you currently running Official? It appears Official is possibly locked to 100%
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

Well that means if I switch from Official to Ranked = No Quickmatch = Fail.

EA/DICE found a real way to **** us over with TDM servers that are large.
underclocked
A regular
A regular

Post by underclocked »

Even if I do NOT use official I cannot raise my tickets on TDM. It always resets. Have tried using NFO control panel, startup.txt, and procon.
XDE4TH
A regular
A regular

Post by XDE4TH »

I'm glade it isn't only us having this issue. I really hate how DICE is locking down servers soo tightly. At this point we are pretty much paying to host their servers how they want...why don't they just host their own servers and thats it and we be done with it? I mean it seems thats the direction we are headed. BF5/BC3, server owners have to pay to host a completely locked down server with no permissions to change anything except you get to name your server?
marrr
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by marrr »

XDE4TH wrote:I'm glade it isn't only us having this issue. I really hate how DICE is locking down servers soo tightly. At this point we are pretty much paying to host their servers how they want...why don't they just host their own servers and thats it and we be done with it? I mean it seems thats the direction we are headed. BF5/BC3, server owners have to pay to host a completely locked down server with no permissions to change anything except you get to name your server?
We allow them to get away with it, so why not? Without us there would be zero places for anyone to play. You think EA wants to spend a dime on hosting servers? yea right. For sure things will be even worse for the next BF game. Fee increase and all.
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

48p TDM match finished under 5 minutes on an official server.
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

Lol at EA getting ripped apart on their forums.
Might as well rename our servers to EA.
markym
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by markym »

TDM maps and games were meant to have a max of 20 players if you look at the docs --- thus the ticket lock ....anything outside of 20 players on the map was not the way EA intended TDM to be played on ranked servers. That's what I take away from all of this. What they are doing is locking ranked games down to their rules as to keep the game in alignment with all. I suppose you could run a custom server and changes ticket counts ..yes? I don't like it either but thus is the way games are going these days.
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

markym wrote:TDM maps and games were meant to have a max of 20 players if you look at the docs --- thus the ticket lock ....anything outside of 20 players on the map was not the way EA intended TDM to be played on ranked servers. That's what I take away from all of this. What they are doing is locking ranked games down to their rules as to keep the game in alignment with all. I suppose you could run a custom server and changes ticket counts ..yes? I don't like it either but thus is the way games are going these days.
It's their **** up for allowing us to make 48p+ server TDM's, not ours.
This is some bullshit...