R11 Changes Not reflected In NFO Control Panel

GaWebDevDotCom
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

R11 Changes Not reflected In NFO Control Panel

Post by GaWebDevDotCom »

So... not surprisingly it appears R11 like other previous patches is ripe with vars settings conflicts. I've managed to get my servers idle maxed out at 3600 only and still have them show as Normal. However I was not able to initiate this change via cp. Had to use some workarounds via Procon.

John, could we please get some kind of update on an eta for full control panel compatibility with R11? Are you as well still seeing the vars conflict issues like the one I mentioned above. Primarily it's Normal setting being reverted to server showing custom on ranked while vars are still within the defined Normal modes?

Thanks!
FourTwoFour
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: R11 Changes Not reflected In NFO Control Panel

Post by FourTwoFour »

The same thing is happening to me. I can set it to 3600 via Procon, but obviously that goes away later on.

I can't set it to more than whatever the limit was in the CP because it thinks the R11 wasn't really deployed (so it's the old limit) which was 375 I think. The tickets don't even stick, they go away once the new map loads.
Spray
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Spray »

John has updated the Easy Setup tab, it should allow the correct 225-86400 range for the idle timeout setting. The ranges we have listed should be allowed values, they will not necessarily keep you within the limits of one of the presets on Ranked.
FourTwoFour
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by FourTwoFour »

Thank you for fixing it. Setting it to 86400 causes the server to switch from Ranked to Custom, but as I understand that's DICE's fault. I can't believe how incompetent they are. Something as SIMPLE AS THAT, probably adding 86400 in some line of theirs as the maximum limit and they still manage to screw everything up.

Worst release ever.