Sourcebans

Connect with other users about what to run on your webhosting (and how to run it) here.
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Sourcebans

Post by soja »

Resetting the database would be easier, and I believe there is a install.sql file included with the sourcebans download, but it would be cleaner to go through the install process again through the web installer.
Not a NFO employee
DarkJesture
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by DarkJesture »

Ok did a fresh install, but still the same issue with bans... Checked the logs, getting this error

Code: Select all

L 06/26/2014 - 00:22:53: [sourcebans.smx] Failed to query database. (Unknown column 'ip' in 'where clause')
L 06/26/2014 - 00:27:21: [sb_bans.smx] Failed to insert the ban into the database: Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`eliteteamgaming_sourcebans`.`sb_bans`, CONSTRAINT `ban_server` FOREIGN KEY (`server_id`) REFERENCES `sb_servers` (`id`) ON DELETE SET NULL)
L 06/26/2014 - 00:27:21: [sourcebans.smx] Failed to query database. (Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`eliteteamgaming_sourcebans`.`sb_actions`, CONSTRAINT `action_server` FOREIGN KEY (`server_id`) REFERENCES `sb_servers` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE))
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by soja »

DarkJesture wrote:Ok did a fresh install, but still the same issue with bans... Checked the logs, getting this error

Code: Select all

L 06/26/2014 - 00:22:53: [sourcebans.smx] Failed to query database. (Unknown column 'ip' in 'where clause')
L 06/26/2014 - 00:27:21: [sb_bans.smx] Failed to insert the ban into the database: Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`eliteteamgaming_sourcebans`.`sb_bans`, CONSTRAINT `ban_server` FOREIGN KEY (`server_id`) REFERENCES `sb_servers` (`id`) ON DELETE SET NULL)
L 06/26/2014 - 00:27:21: [sourcebans.smx] Failed to query database. (Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`eliteteamgaming_sourcebans`.`sb_actions`, CONSTRAINT `action_server` FOREIGN KEY (`server_id`) REFERENCES `sb_servers` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE))
Add me on steam.
Not a NFO employee
DarkJesture
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by DarkJesture »

Added