My Server Keeps Going Down!?

James05
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

My Server Keeps Going Down!?

Post by James05 »

Ok, i keep getting time outs, and when i check the control panel, it says, your servers down. i am the only one whi knows the password, not even my family knows, so whats up with this? help me about the time out too if you can ^_^
:mrgreen:
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

That's most likely due to problems with a plugin you recently added. What did you recently upload to the server?
James05
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Server going down

Post by James05 »

I did, i uploaded a big ben plugin, a gambling plugin. and i think i accidenytly uploaded a folder, can you help me out, if you cant get a reply in 30 minutes, email me at

KyJuanStTic4Eva@aol.com

Thanks dude,
james
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I've fixed your problem and sent you an email about it as of about 30 minutes before you posted this last message.
James05
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

server

Post by James05 »

thanks dude, but one thing, it happened agin! i know what i did wrong, this is the last time i need you do restart it, damn plugin, no more of that for me!
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

How could you do that twice? ;)

The first time, you replaced your plugin.ini file with the .amx file for your new plugin. I don't know why you would do that because the instructions never say to. I fixed it by replacing your plugin.ini with the default and telling you not to do it again.

This time, you replaced your plugin.ini file with the .sma file for your new plugin.

Do not replace the plugin.ini file with any other file! The plugin.ini file lists what plugins to run and it is something you must edit, not replace with another file.
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

Edge100x wrote:How could you do that twice? ;)

The first time, you replaced your plugin.ini file with the .amx file for your new plugin. I don't know why you would do that because the instructions never say to. I fixed it by replacing your plugin.ini with the default and telling you not to do it again.

This time, you replaced your plugin.ini file with the .sma file for your new plugin.

Do not replace the plugin.ini file with any other file! The plugin.ini file lists what plugins to run and it is something you must edit, not replace with another file.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

:o