How to "Reset" All Server Files?

gordythepirate
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

How to "Reset" All Server Files?

Post by gordythepirate »

So, I may or may not have completely broken my TTT server while trying to install new addons.

My question is, is there any possible way to delete certain server files and have NFO automatically reinstall the default ones to my server? To be clear I'm talking about the files that came with GMod's initial setup. An addon overwrote some important files and I'd like to revert them to their defaults.

If there isn't any way to do this selectively, I'm also fine with restarting the whole server if that's possible. I imagine I can back up all the necessary files that I want to hold onto and just do a massive wipe. Does anyone know how I might be able to do this?
Spray
Former staff
Former staff

Re: How to "Reset" All Server Files?

Post by Spray »

We allow you to schedule a full wipe and reset on the server overnight via the File Manager tab of the control panel. You can also contact us directly, via the Help! tab, and ask for a wipe to be performed earlier than this. If resource usage on the machine hosting your server at the time is low, we can trigger the wipe immediately.
gordythepirate
New to forums
New to forums

Post by gordythepirate »

Ah, perfect! I was just about to ask whether the wipe could be scheduled for earlier. I'll contact support and hope for the best. Thanks for the swift reply, Spray!
Spray
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Spray »

You're welcome. :)